Second Session of the 54th Christchurch Diocesan Synod, 5-7 September 2019
Christchurch Diocesan Synod ran from Thursday 5 September to Saturday 7 September, 2019, at St Christopher’s Church Avonhead.
Bishop Peter Carrell’s Presidential Address to Synod 2019
- Bishop Peter Carrell’s address to Synod can be downloaded here.
A Visual Story of Synod 2019.
- See this here.
- For a list of synod representatives from your parish, click here: Synod
- Synod Representatives—What you always wanted to know about Synod but were afraid to ask!
- A claim for travel to Synod by rural parishes travelling to Synod can be made by filling out this form. Note that there is only one claim per parish. Please remember to include bank account details.
- Reports written for Synod, please download here.
Bills and Motions passed at Synod Thursday 5 September to Saturday 7 September, 2019,
- These will be updated soon.
Elections at Synod 2019
- Synod Election Results will be available soon.