Anglican Care is governed by a Trust Board. The purpose of the Board is to ensure that Anglican Care achieves its objectives and operates appropriately.
The Trust Board is currently made up of the following members:
- the Rt Rev’d Victoria Matthews BA, MDiv, ThM (Warden)
- the Rev’d Michael Baker B.Sc, M.Sc.(H) Psych., B.D,Ph.D, P.G.Dip.M.H. (Dist)
- Miss Jane Evans
- the Rev’d Katrina Hill BTheol
- Mr Chas Muir
- Ms Moka Ritchie LLB (Chair)
- Mr Neil Shewan BE (Chem)
- the Rev’d John Shoaf
- the Rev’d Peter Williams MA (Hons), BA (Hons Th)
Anglican Care is registered as a charity under the Charities Act registration number CC 27132.
In 1952 the Social Service Council of the Diocese of Christchurch Act was passed. This was an act to constitute and incorporate the Social Service Council of the Diocese of Christchurch, and to dissolve certain Boards in order that their functions may be taken over and their property vested in the Social Service Council of the Diocese of Christchurch, and to provide for trusts and incidental matters.
A full copy of this act can be downloaded here: SSCDC-Act-1952.pdf (64 downloads)