- This event has passed.
Anglican Cursillo of Christchurch C20 3 Day Weekend
September 14 - September 17
Cursillo is an experience of Christian living. Its purpose is to strengthen and encourage us as disciples of Christ, equipping us to become purposeful Christians in God’s world, and helping us to engage more deeply in the ministry and mission of the Church.
Wellington Diocese gifted Cursillo to Christchurch Diocese in April 2006.
Combined 20 (C20) Three Day Weekend
- Running from 14 September to 17 September 2017
- At Blue Skies, Kaiapoi
- Closing date for registrations: 20 August 2017
Please pray for:
- Kofé Havea and her team members as they train
- Those seeking pilgrims
- The pilgrims as they make the journey of faith.
- If you are interested in attending the weekend please contact Diocesan Lay Director, Stephanie Johnston email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (03) 381 1351.
- Registration forms are available from Margaret Cooke email: email@example.com or Telephone (03) 327 6265.
- Palanca Co-ordinator, Lesley Allan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org 12 Massey Crescent St. Albans 8014.