JOHANNE LOHSE BEQUEST
2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
- The purpose of the scholarship is to provide assistance towards the cost of tertiary studies to the daughters of full-time, paid Ordained Ministers holding office in the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia.
- The scholarships are available for applicants studying for a first degree. They may be awarded for any subject.
- The number of scholarships is limited by the funds available and the quality of the applicants. Typically grants are around $1,000 per annum for three years.
- They are available for study anywhere in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the continent of Europe, or Australia.
- Candidates must be between 17 and 26 years of age at the time of application, and produce evidence of birth and baptism, and have been resident within the boundaries of the New Zealand Anglican Church for three years. One parent must hold, or have held, a Bishop’s licence as a full-time, paid Ordained Minister in the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia.
- Applications open annually in August when Application Forms will be available to download from the Diocese of Christchurch website anglicanlife.org.nz or by e-mailing email@example.com .
Applications must be returned by 31st October 2017 to be considered for the 2018 academic year.
Contact: Michael Bishop
Finance Manager – Facilities
Church Property Trustees
P O Box 4438
Information can be found by downloading these documents:Lohse Agreement
Lohse Application 2018 Academic Year
Lohse Application Checklist 2018
Lohse Genera Information 2018