2020 Diocesan Synod—10-11 September 2020
This is the Third Session of the 54th Christchurch Diocesan Synod
Yearbook and Reportbook of the Diocese of Christchurch 2020
- These can be found here.
Synod Presidential Address:
- Click on this link to read Bishop Peter's Presidential Address to Synod 2020.
Presentations from Synod 2020 are available to download below.
- CPT GST update.
- Ethical and Responsible Investing.
- Parishes as a legal entity.
- Synod Presentation Finance 2020.
- Synod Sept 2020 Finance.
- Mirpurkhas Appeal
Synod Service Link:
- The Synod Service will be live-streamed from the Transitional Cathedral at 7pm on the 10th of September. The live-stream will be available for viewing here: https://www.youtube.com/user/chchcathedralnz/videos.
- The Order of Service can be downloaded here.
- The Order Paper for Synod 2020 can be downloaded here.
- For a list of synod representatives from your parish, click here: download here
- Synod Representatives—What you always wanted to know about Synod but were afraid to ask!
Bills and Motions
- The Bills and Motions for Synod 2020 are available here.
Diocesan Mission Action Plan
Elections at Synod 2020
- Information regarding Synod elections, a nomination form, and nominations received to date are available here. Please keep checking—this will change as further nominations come in.
Pre Synod Meetings
- The pre-Synod Meetings successfully ran from the 11th to 14th of August. The meeting on the 14th was run as a Zoom meeting where a number of people connected to and engaged with the meeting. This meeting was recorded and is available for viewing here.