- Bishop Peter is leading a process to find a new Diocesan Monitor, due to Bruce Hansen’s impending retirement from the role. Agreed that ideally we will have two Monitors, a male and a female.
- Approved lease of St Saviour’s Sydenham Vicarage to Anglican care Community Development.
- Approved upgrading of toilet facilities at St Andrew’s Church, Redcliffs.
- Requested Diocesan Manager contact some recommended names to see if Climate Change action committee can be set up.
- Discussed further draft of MOU between SC and ADMSC Board.
- Approved letters of thanks to retiring members of SC.
- Welcomed new members of SC.
- Agreed to pay proportionate contribution costs to Wynn Williams who are legal representatives for ACANZP at the Royal Commission on Abuse of Vulnerable Persons.
- Approved MOU between SC and ADMSC Board.
- Received advice that securing a chair for the proposed Climate Change action committee was proving to be difficult.
- Approved sale of Parish of Akaroa-Banks Peninsula vicarage and purchase of a replacement vicarage.
- Approved the Parish of Riccarton-Spreydon purchasing a property at 200 Riccarton Road for the purpose of community ministry and worship in the Riccarton area.
- Agreed that Kirsty May (Parish of Avonhead) be co-opted to SC in order to fill a vacancy in House of Laity.
- Approved appointment of Lisa-Marie Richan to fill a casual vacancy on CPT Board.
- Delegated authority to the Diocesan Manager to approve purchase of vicarages providing the proper process are followed.
- Approved gifting of $500,000 from GTE to the Bishopric Estate (for the purpose of re-capitalising this estate).
- Approved sale of All Saints Church, Cave, Parish of Te Ngawai.
- Approved sale of Papanui vicarage and purchase of a replacement vicarage.
- Did not approve a request from a parish to place an advertising trailer in a field adjacent to its church but made a commitment to develop a policy on advertising on church property.
- Approved request of Parish of Riccarton-Spreydon to sell Church House, Riccarton Road.
- Continued its support in principle for the progression of the proposed new Anglican Centre build, shared with the Parish of Christchurch St Luke’s, on the corner of Manchester and Kilmore Streets, central Christchurch.
- Climate Change: continued discussion on best way to give effect to resolution agreed to at Synod 2019.