Nobody knows the future except our God.
But right here and now, we are all working in a new space, and some of us are stronger in some areas more than others.
So to help those putting services together, the Diocesan Office aims to produce a series of tutorials called the Top Tips series.
What is it?
A regular series of resource pages for clergy and laity involved in putting together services. We aim to cover several aspects, one at a time, of the new Lock-down challenges to encourage and inspire. It will also include peer comments to help you taste a range of ideas and find something that suits you. The suggested programme, although it may change depending on need, is as follows:
- Technical Tips – platforms, programmes, and possibilities – to view this one click here.
- Pastoral Care Tips – cell-phones, cyber-visits and coverage
- Tips for Sundays – services, sanctuaries, and sociology
- Tips for Small Groups – connection, care, and cake
- Reaching our Communities – identify, initiate, and investigate
So go have at it, and we hope it helps. www.anglicanlife.org.nz/coronavirus-2/tech-tips-for-cyber-services