- This event has passed.
Introduction to Te Reo Maori for Liturgy
October 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:15 pm$60.00
The first night of the Te Reo for Liturgy course (one of six evening sessions)
Last year’s course was very well received by all who participated so Theology House is grateful to our Tikunga partners at Te Waipunamou for providing a first-class introduction to the use of Te Reo in liturgy again this year.
- This year’s course is a six week course one evening per week, on Tuesday evenings, starting on 15 October and finishing on 19 November inclusive from 7:00 pm to 9:15 pm
- It will be hosted at Te Hepara Pai, the Church of the Good Shepherd, part of the Te Hui Amorangi o Te Waipounamu complex at 290 Ferry Road, Phillipstown in Christchurch
- The cost is $60 per person
- Registrations and enquiries to Heather Fraser at Theology House, email@example.com
- FUNDING: Anglicans attending this course are welcome to apply for funding to cover course costs and text books from the Lay Training Fund or the Clergy Professional Development Fund.